View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgn View Post
I get exactly this problem when connecting to my Pocketbook 302. The thing is, this is at the very end of a connection, so it can take 15 minutes
So you're telling us that you get the
Quote:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'K:\\metadata.calibre'
Error too?

Does your error also happen because, like the Kobo, the Pocket302 stops communicating after it enters sleep mode, say after about 15 minutes?

I have to try this with my Jetbook Lite tomorrow night and see if I can replicate this error.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-09-2010 at 02:45 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote