View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #19
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
I have to disagree based on my trial and errors I have come to stumble upon. I just created a book into PDF with my app in just 5 minutes of copy/paste that has font size optimized for 6" screen and margins as well and look damn good on my BeBook. I have tried to convert the same book with numerous different formats, and it always had some weird line breaks and other formatting issues... with just plain text. No matter if it was LIT or MOBI to EPUB. I spent more time searching for good solution to get good looking book optimized for my BeBook than it took me to code this app.

It is, after all, a user's own preference what format to use and how to obtain that format. There are tons of software doing the same thing that my application does, but it's about choise. You choose what you use and I just offer yet another option. Take it or leave it.