View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #341
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
Here's another good picture of the 'cloudy' problem, directly from Amazon's customer images of the PW.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uG9sN2GzL.jpg

For me at least, those darker 'clouds' are not smudges or shadows, they are always in the exact same position and visible to other people without me cueing them on where to look.
Ugh, I hope the camera exacerbates the problem because that is ugly. Like a old paperback with pages that are yellowing, except in this case it's blueing.
Barty is online now   Reply With Quote