View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #5
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
@stinger,
Thanks for putting up that FAQ, it's really something. Great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post

As a side note, I have heard a few people mention that tech support has provided people with a download link to re-downloaded the 'base' Kobo files after they have accidentally deleted them. It might just be hearsay... maybe Sameer can comment on this?
I'd be surprised if this is the case, although it's not a bad idea at all, let me confirm and see if the powers-that-be agree.

Quote:
@Sammer: Can you provide any insights into if/when you guys are going to provide us with some maintenance tools to rebuilt/clean-up/sanity-check the SQLite dbase?
Haven't scheduled this work yet unfortunately since we're maddeningly busy with the update, the international launch, etc.

But again, not a bad idea at all, maybe I can kidnap...er.. persuade a developer to work on it for extra pizza.

OR if someone wants to take a crack at building an open source tool, let me know what info you need from us (shasan at kobobooks dot com).

As for the OP, please try to do a sync with the Kobo Desktop application bundled with your eReader, as stinger suggests. Let us know how it goes.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote