Thread: MobileRead November 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 02:16 PM   #10
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Come on, folks, this is not looking promising. I'm seeing two books doing well that I know I won't read (and I strongly suspect others won't, regardless of the voting.) One is $12, over the price that many people will willingly pay, and another is 600 pages long. How about a bit of love for Tracy Kidder's Soul of a New Machine, please. This is an excellent book, very reasonably priced, short enough for a monthly read, and it's an [i]good[/g] read. I know I devoured it when I first read it, and I'm actually looking forward to a chance to re-read it.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote