Thread: Kindle Fire
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #11
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
A 7" Toshiba Thrive will be nice. The specs for the Fire look pretty good as far as the processor and the video it's just that Amazon is choosing to me more Apple like in trying to corral users into their world.
The lack of bluetooth, camera, gps and mike are what's bugging me. Usb is probably not host, so no keyboard hookup.

I have no *real* beef with Apple; most of the issues other people have with them don't really affect me (and if they did, I'd jailbreak ). So if Apple came out with a 7" ipod with gps, I'd go for that.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote