View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 08:59 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandol View Post
Well, they are both available online, if you subscribe. £95 a year gives you access to almost all of the Oxford University Press reference books. Most academics and students will have access for free via their university. Its possible that as more people move away from buying paper reference books, the cost of online subscription could fall.

Actually, £95 is good value for the number of books you get -- it's just than most individuals are unlikely to want most of the books in the set, so will be paying over the odds for the books they do want.
Thank you - I didn't know that! I might just investigate that; I think that £95 a year would be worth it for me.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote