View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:59 AM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I have tried the new BeBook Mini firmware on my PocketPRO, and it really does improve battery life for me when using the keyboard lock instead of shutting down. Now I am trying the new Lbook firmware on my PocketPRO, but I have not had it long enough to know what it does for battery life. I really like the fact that the Lbook firmware provides a method of setting the date and time on the PocketPRO's RTC (Real Time Clock).
Where did you get the LBook firmware from? I didn't know LBook had a 5". I see the V3 and the V8 but not a V5 on their website.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote