View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I don't have a Sony to try, but I'm the author of the ePUB example.

I'm pretty sure the problem is that the reader interprets "line-height: 0.75" by lowering the top "border", while browsers typically raise the whole "block" (the drop cap in this case).
Obviously you're right, Jellby. Sony uses the ADE rendering engine and we knew about this same problem as we have talked about it before. Sony, therefore, generally just reacts the way ADE does.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote