View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by massyah View Post
If you're interested, I'd gladly send you the python script I've used to "tile" a4 formatted pdf on two half-pages.
I WANT IT!!

The PDF looks great! There is still some problems with the top/bottom margins but the PDF is very readable.

Note since the SONY reader can toggle between landscape and portrait there is no need for a landscape PDF.

Also the text reflow does not work. You might need to set a Cropbox to be within the MediaBox. I believe PDF reflow uses the Cropbox as a way to text reflow. In my limited experience removing margins from PDF, I usually modify the CropBox value.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote