View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #167
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Considering Kobo's inability or lack of interest in resolving long standing issues(I'm not sure which would upset me most?), one might imagine they'd be glad for all the FREE third party support they could get... but then we have to live in the real world where some kids will simply take their baseball home with them unless you play by their rules.

I also imagine the possibility of someone popping up looking for money later would destroy their ability to fold any advances back into their product and the lawyers and management would likely no doubt deficate a collective three dimensional orthotopic clay based building material.(swearing is OK as long as you make the kids learn something while they're trying to figure it out.)
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote