View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 03:30 AM   #32
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Too bad that model didn't exist in 2002, as it's from 2008... I wanted this one because it can take a few bumps and most importantly, it's water proof (after having drowned 3 phones in quick succession...)

Besides that, I prefer a 7" screen over a 5" or even smaller... (unless that 5" is a 4:3 format)
What I meant is my last dumb phone, and they all look quite similar. To each his own, my smart phones have paid for themselves very quickly each time. All depends on your personal situation.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote