View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #32
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Yes, REI sells them. Do a search on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Version-Trendy...waterproof+bag

I use the trendy digital
I use this one too and really like it. I bought it for my K3 (in summer 2011, I think). I read in the pool, sitting on a step or floating on a raft. I've also used it in the bathtub. Today I tried it with my KPW (just folded back the cover and put it in the bag). The screen worked fine. Easy to switch the page, make highlights, lookup words, even bought a book while in the pool.

I was in Target recently and was surprised to see that they were selling waterproof bags to use with digital gadgets in their electronics section.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 06-15-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote