View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #33
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
My bank only allows all that transferring if they have an account with them. Just need their email address. My "bank" is a credit union so it may not be as full-service.

Bill pay is done by a third party so that you don't need their account info.

US banks have Visa/MC debit cards instead of all this transferring.
Hmm...I am in the US, and I have 3 different Visa debit cards from 2 different banks. I can also do transfers between banks with no charge, and online bill pay with no charge. The difference must be because you are using a credit union, I guess?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote