View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #9
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
If I am doing technical stuff, like trying to figure out why a say a "windup" didn't work right, I might have a electrical schematic, a control schematic, a monitor and printout with the ladder logic, a motor drive manual, and numerous notes all spread out at once on "anywhere that is convenient" and has a good light (hopefully.)

When I am doing my occasional author stuff, I will have notes, current written text, reference paper books (open or with the old fashioned book marks, or even a small piece of tape with writing sticking out on the side or top) on top of a writing table or desk. (Or even on the wall on some big whiteboards.)

I like to have a view of everything. It allows my eyes as well as my thoughts to jump about so my mind can pull it all together and make sense of it.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote