View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #202
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
How are you all coming getting through the challenge books that you have set for yourself. I like to examine where I am in the stack of reading at various intervals in the year. If you take the number of books that you have set out to read/12 (12 months in the year)/4 (four weeks in a month)* 11 (we are currently in the eleventh month) = where you should be at this point to be on track. If I follow that formula I get - 85/12= 7.08/4 = 1.77 * 11 = 19.48 and I am on book number 18, I am a tad behind.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote