View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:29 AM   #34
nature1ders
nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nature1ders ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
The point of closing it was so I wouldn't be tempted to keep buying DVD's and Blurays adding to my library of stuff I built up. And it worked too I got to pay my credit card off slowly over time and when I was finished I felt like I could use it again for a few things, so I reopened the account. Anyways it may seem minor but it's bizarre because the first time I used a Chase Debit card (when I gave up thinking it was a glitch) and not theirs, I see no logical reason why someone that closed an account and reopened it would be flagged as potential FRAUD alert it makes really no sense especially given a year time difference. No I'm sorry this is just nutty.
nature1ders is offline   Reply With Quote