View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
kksdragons
Bibliophile
kksdragons began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad
Unhappy Calibre2OPDS problems

Firstly, Thanks for this great program (and of course Calibre!)! Please bear with me as I'm not very computer savvy.

After working on a 4,000+ ebook library in Calibre, I finally got around to posting it on a server for my family using Calibre2OPDS in HTML and I have a few things I can't figure out and couldn't seem to find via searching:
  1. When I go to d/l an epub from the server, the path shows an epub but when the d/l dialog box opens, it is a zip file. This will obviously not work! Why is this happening and how do I fix it? Did I do something wrong?
  2. The Search page doesn't work. It says "Calibre library - Demo - pure OPDS" at the top. Does Search only work in OPDS, not HTML? Is this fixable?
  3. I also seem to have to open the C2OPDS GUI by navigating to the folder and double-clicking the "OpdsOutput-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" file. Isn't there an .exe file for this?
  4. I did search for incremental updates but can't make sense of if this is possible or not for a large library or how to do it?
I'm running v.3.1 on W7/64-bit and there were no error msgs when I ran the library through C2OPDS.

Thanks in advance for your help!
kksdragons is offline   Reply With Quote