Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #124
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote: Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal
... More likely, M. Night Shamalamabingbang or however he spells it ...

Terry Gilliam. Definitely Terry Gilliam.

Inspired, truly inspired. With Michael Pallin as our hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Think you're kidding? The funniest thing about this story is that it is perfectly suited for a Special Weekend Movie Presentation on the Sci-Fi Channel (with DVD and blu-ray release a week later)! And I'm sure most of those direct-to-TV movies they play now get less thought to their scripts than I gave to this one. .
I absolutely LOVE those made-for-scifi movies! I record them all and just glory in watching them. I was watching part of "Dragon War" last night, recorded from Saturday, and the only thing missing was Lance Henrickson. My rule of thumb for how marvelously cheesy the movie is going to be is this: The longer the opening credits, the cheesier the movie. And I LOVE cheesy scifi movies.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote