View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #86
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@mrmikel - I'm sorry but that just isn't sufficient detail to reproduce this, and it seems meme can't either so I know it isn't just me. There must be something else involved, be it the document or the steps leading up to this. Even your description doesn't make sense - doing ctrl+period at the end of the text where you said the extra </p> was won't put one there due to the bug in insert closing tag both of us mentioned.

Please try it again yourself with a full set of steps, and give us the exact attachment, email if necessary.