View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #891
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Hey there! I've been having trouble with one story from one site, and can't figure out what's wrong. I had downloaded it and updated it successfully up through about 19 chapters, then it stopped working when I tried to update from chapter 20 on. I deleted the original story from my library, then tried to download it from scratch, and it gives me the error attached below.

I am logged into the site properly and have all the appropriate permissions set. I'm also using the default background, which I know had been an issue with this site at one point. For reference, the url is: http://www.grangerenchanted.com/ench...y.php?sid=4771

Any ideas? Thank you once again for your terrific fic tool!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GE Error.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	93095