View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
I received my "2012" a few hours ago and it is clearer (lighter screen) than my 2011. I am not sure if the contrast is better because of the black but it is a better reading experience for me and I am glad I got it.

Now, I wonder what I can get for my 2011 (with a stained back from the cover)? :-)
My K4S has a stained back too.
Not sure you'll get much for it. Mine now stays upstairs.

The contrast on my K4B is so good even with a custom font it makes it easy to read in lower light so I've been reading in my favorite spot like I use to when I had only my K3
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote