View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #10
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
My 'Great Books' from 25 years ago has a translation by C. Day Lewis, so that's what I'll read unless I find it too heavy and awkward. Then I'll look for an ebook translation.
The C. Day Lewis was first published in GB in the '50s, and I know nothing else of it; scholarly (or otherwise) comments are welcome. Just no comments on why I've had a book or 50 for twenty-five years without reading it/them
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote