View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Mmmh! I dropped fast The Ambassadors in the feedbook version to take up yours. I was a little worried about the bulk, so switched all the pieces I had to my Archive Calibre library (which already contained the illustrated Tour in France), but that was unnecessary: it reads on my more than half full PRS-T1 like any 300 kb small epub. So I'll drop the pieces from the Archive too.

One thing I appreciate in your productions is the margins - I hate those thin margins where the shadow of the borders, though narrow on the PRS-T1, encroach on the text.

Thanks again
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote