Thread: Silliness Retirement?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
When I retire I'm going to record my music and write the Great American Novel. No plans for rugby at the moment.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tidewater through the eyes of a tourist. Visiting the Chrysler Museum of Art and the zoo in Norfolk more frequently. Taking walks with the dogs and letting them show me the way back home. Taking some local classes for geezers. Maybe getting active again in the local Unitarian Church.

Above all, I'm looking forward to regular sleep and the restoration of my circadian rhythms, which have been damaged from years of working a four-day graveyard swing shift Thursday night through Monday morning.

I'm 62, so it shouldn't be long now.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote