View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #686
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
So joined Goodreads last February, primarily for the purpose of tracking this challenge. I had seen mentioned that there was a way to get a page count for all books read, and I discovered the “stats” link for that purpose. Here's the problem though. My list of books read in 2011 currently stands at 112, but when I click the “stats” link this total is reduced to 85, with a page count I presume for these 85 books of 26,532. So why are the other 27 books read not included. It is no big deal, but it would be nice to have an accurate total page count for the year.
All books have to have a "Date Read" date to be counted. You may want to double check. You may also have to actually update (or have a librarian update) the page numbers. ebooks are still notorious for being left at "0". I am a Good Reads librarian if you need any help, there.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote