View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #134
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thx @dm101 for the files. I can see what the problem is (and indeed this is probably becky's issue as well - you mentioned pdf which is why I thought it may be different but it is an ePub you sent that showed the issue). It is when you have a file with those annoying embedded font-face declarations at the top like this:

<style type="text/css">
@font-face {
font-family: Courier;
panose-1: 2 7 4 9 2 2 5 2 4 4
}

I've never understood the point of these (and rip them out of my own ePubs). Obviously with enough of them in there the chances of hitting a number that coincidentally looks like an ISBN is higher.

I already have some code in there that rips out HTML tags. I will tweak that a bit to make sure these get ignored as well when evaluating.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote