View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #3
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
canadave, I think if there's a ringer it probably is not the guy with 170 posts.

I'm not here as a shill for Pandigital, Kohls, or slatedroid, or to make any claims that the PDN is a superior version of what is, essentially, the exact same machine.

All things being equal, I would prefer the buttons, the metal case, and the extra year of warranty (actually, I guess, any warranty-- since I am voiding mine by hacking).

I just did not judge things as equal for the reasons I gave. And I wanted anyone else that may have been on the fence and shared my concerns to realize there are other options.

Good luck to everyone here with their machines and happy reading (and surfing)!
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote