View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #350
Andy_D
Connoisseur
Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Thanks. I did know about that one. I was curious about these Amazon "Daily Deals" ads that I noticed for the first time yesterday. They seem to be steep discounts on the order of Black Friday prices. The Black Friday price for the HD10 was $100.

The name of the sale implies that it only lasts for one day, however I see that the HD8 "Daily Deal" from Thursday still appears today, Friday 12/22. Confusing.
Andy_D is offline   Reply With Quote