View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:20 PM   #107
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikev View Post
I am also having issues with the reading settings, as reported a few posts earlier.

I only see page 1 of 2 in settings, and can't advance by swiping. I can advance something by manually saying go to page 2, but that page is blank.

This is the bechaviour reported earlier, but I also have another issue: the settings for showing reading progress seems to be gone. My reader is stuck showing pages left in the chapter, and there's no way to get it to show the pages left in the book, or the percentage read.
What device do you have? And exactly what options do you see? Are there any headings (grey bars the title) without any options? Are you using the large print mode? Have you enabled the full screen mode? What language are you using for the interface?

And are you using any patches? If you are, you need to remove them and check. There might be an unexpected interaction between patches or with other areas of the firmware.

In the meantime, you can edit the config file and set the reading progress option. Look for "bookProgressType". Setting this to 2, seems to be the chapter progress and 5 for full book. You can then change between page number and percent by long pressing on the page numbers while reading. With that, you can cycle between the available displays for the progress type.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote