Thread: More T1 issues
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
No actually in one case I just copied ONE book from the Download folder to my pc.. still sat "loading" I also have my books list set up for title not covers so it doesn't have to reload all those thumbnails... I am only guessing that any folder activity , even a simple copy operation must trigger a complete refresh of the contents that would be ok but thenit seems to get stuck at some point... I can download new books from dropbox without any of this happening.. as I said it's no big deal I will just avoid plugging the device in except to update the firmware or when I really need to
bla is offline   Reply With Quote