View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #39
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Worried would be a gross exaggeration. But I see little progress at the top end, other than incremental processor spec improvements which will mostly matter for gamers. I would like to see new screen technologies, more storage space (128 or 256 GB) and RAM, as well as some innovative new formats (flexible, foldable, whatever). It seems most efforts are concentrated on making things cheaper.

Which will force me just to keep using my TouchPad. Well, at least I am saving some money!
Valid points all. But I suspect, though I'll be happy to be corrected, that TotL tablets will still drive innovation, especially for enterprise use and then filter down to the thriftier consumers like meself.
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote