View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:23 AM   #26
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
VCat ~ I'm sure we'll be able to find you something that will work. The Omnipage software is tricky to use, although it did work very well once we figured out the settings. I think I would have preferred the FineReader software, but David had already bought the OP as a surprise and I didn't want to make him feel bad by questioning his choice. He's been very helpful with the whole process so its all working out so far. Now that we're back from the show (and Ryleigh is back in school) I should have more time to mess around with the software. I'll also take a look at the software in hidari's link to see what that looks like. Believe it or not, I didn't just teach kids. When I was working as a computer analyst, I wrote User's manuals and gave held training classes on computer software developed by my division. Hopefully, I can draw on that background to help us both!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote