View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunyun View Post
Thanks all, for the good advice. I decided to return my K2i and wait for the DX to come out international.

However, I still believe there's a valid need for a PDF converter, with automation specific to the reader model. I see some folks have proposed the idea of an improved PDF app, but I think 1) that's the vendor's responsibility and 2) conversion is modular and repeatable, therefore a much better solution.

So then, is there an affordable template or process I could use with Calibre? It seems that the other solutions in the Best PDF... thread still require some custom massaging for each PDF (and who doesn't have hundreds of PDFs to convert?)
You may want to wait and see the new devices that will be introduced at CES this month. There will be more large screen devices to choose from.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote