View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 12:45 AM   #10
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I've always been a big fan of short stories, they give you that short burst of ideas and images that novels just can't. A short story can pack a lot into a little bit of space and can give you the ideas that set you mind wandering off into all sorts of nifty places.

I have always wished that there was a better market for short stories, as it is the only places that really cater to short stories are genre magazines. Harlan Ellison and Neil Gaiman are probably my favorite short story writers. My favorite short story is one by Philip K. Dick called "The Short Happy Life of the Brown Oxford"
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote