View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #14
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherTD View Post
Given that Fictionwise are now owned by B&N there is a faint chance that they too have access to the Nook style ePub DRM?
Possibly, but when I asked about whether B&N would offer a discount toward epub re-download of previous-purchase Mobipocket DRM books at Fictionwise (as an incentive to buy a nook), I was told to go pound sand. I assume this is because they're selling out all available stock without any incentives.

Looks like I'll stick with my Sony.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote