View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This - may - be the location

I'm fairly new to these Forums, so there's still a lot I'm trying to understand....

I THINK you need to go the last page in the Forums with the tild of Bookdesigner Update.

You download the main program and install it (I think it's version 4.0).

Then download the file below that: That's the BookDesigner Update. That should bring you to 5.0.

However, I must tell you that program has a "complicated" and complex look to it. I've been playing with it since the end of December. But there's soooo much I don't know.

I'm one of those strange people who like to play with programs, even when I don't fully understand them. I used to play around with CP/M on my Kaypro portable, just before MS Dos supplanted that operating program. At the same time, I also played around with TRS-Dos on Radio Shack's computers. Then the Macintosh came along and I bought into that until about 5 years ago.

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote