View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 06:16 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Here's what I do

I just duplicated an RTF file and also made copy of a 209 kb jpeg file to play with.

Open BookDesigner and then open the RTF file within BookDesigner. After your RTF is open, place the cursor where you want the file to appear when you are finished loading it.

Then go to the top of the menu in BookDesigner and go to "Insert" and go to "Picture."

A small box will appear in the bottom left side of your screen. Go to "Browse" and find your picture. Then click on "insert" and then close the box.

You now have your picture or photo in BookDesigner. (This particular one I just experimented with looks great.)

Now, go to "make Sony Reader file." I always make a "test" first to see if everything is the way I want it.

That's it.

If anyone else has a different technique, I'm open to any suggestions.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote