View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 10:27 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Casanova file....

Thank you for the info on how to upload this file.

Don't foget to change it back to an .lrf fil extent.

To do this, go to "My computer," then go to "Tools," then go to "Folder Options," and then to "View." From there, deselect "Hide extensions for known file types." This will allow you to see the .txt extenion on Casanova file.

Now, change that .txt back to .lrf

Don't forget to select the "Hide extensions for known file types" when you've finished.

To be honest, this file is nothing special. I just wanted the Casanova files as one file, and didn't want to create a "Collection" area in the Reader for 5 files.

Playing with BookBinder is frustrating, but this is an incredible program. I like it because I can also insert photos and create TOCs, things that Word's RTF won't do. On the downside, it's easier to format different special things using RTF. At the moment, I have 178 books on my Reader, with the nod going to Bookbinder and then to RTF. I especially like downloading Gutenberg files and moving them into BookBinder.

Let me know how I can fix certain things, or redo different things with this file.

Thanks,
Don
Attached Files
File Type: txt Casanova, Jacques - The Memoirs of Jacques Casanova.txt (626.6 KB, 353 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote