View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 03:07 AM   #270
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahintz View Post
I understand - however, with a Kindle registered on your Amazon account, you can download the files (for backup, or whatever purpose) to your computer. That is not an option if you only have the Kindle app for iPhone.
This is a pity as I've discovered that figures in iPhone Kindle books are optimised for the small screen of the device. So when I put the books on my DR1000, the graphs are so tiny that the text is often unreadable.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote