View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #267
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorpler View Post
Ah, so there are still some differences between owning an iPhone/iPod Touch with the Kindle App and owning an actual Kindle. Seems odd, though, that they would let you download with the Kindle but not with the iPhone -- I guess it's probably specifically because there's no way to copy them onto an iPhone to read them (unless it's jailbroken).
There are some posts somewhere here detailing how to use backup, and extractor to get Kindle books from an iTouch on a Pc or a Mac without it being jailbroken. So some more hoops, as with the Kindle PID for the iTouch but nothing that complicated with a good description.

Have not tried it yet since I have not seen an ebook I want with a better Kindle price, but the first one that comes I will try...
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote