View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #260
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by radleyp View Post
DaleDe, either you are confused or I am. If you want to buy a book from Amazon in Kindle format, you must own a Kindle, since such books are available only to a Kindle account whose setup requires that a Kindle (the one you own, and five others, if you wish to add them) be registered. Those books are downloaded to that Kindle. The Kindle for iphone was created to allow me to read on the iphone the same Kindle-formatted books I am reading on the Kindle, to the point where each device reads where I have stopped on the other. If you don't own a Kindle, why would you even bother with the iphone/Kindle app?
You are confused. If you own an iPhone or an iPod Touch you can register it and purchase eBooks for it. They are the same ones that are sold for the Kindle.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote