View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 04:33 PM   #13
Waiting4somethin
Addict
Waiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the rough

Device: Wexler Flex One, NookST, n96ml+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heba View Post
Thanks everyone. I just want to add that page turn speed is usually fine for me. However, for some reason DPT-S1 usually takes forever to load a webpage. I don't care much about images of a web page but I just wanna be able to read text from a web browser (not just read offline pdfs or so)
To be able to read the text on pages with a lot of scripting, video and images, the ereader needs to have a good processor, or those pages will take a long time to load. So I would say the Note or Max2 is probably the best bet. You could try the n96ml+ which has only 1ghz/1gb specs, and reports and videos give the impression that loading is slow, but it does have option to disable refreshing.
Waiting4somethin is offline   Reply With Quote