View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 05:35 AM   #7
Waiting4somethin
Addict
Waiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the roughWaiting4somethin is a jewel in the rough

Device: Wexler Flex One, NookST, n96ml+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
When the newer Sony model (the DPT-RP1) was released which everyone said was so much faster, I looked at it from the perspective of using it as a PDF reader, but the videos I found of it still showed 2-3s page turns, which I couldn't live with.
Your post demonstrates your experience of the Sony device not living up to other people’s stated opinions, but i posted videos of Sony, and Boox devices, you and anyone else can make a comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'd suggest that the OP finds videos of the devices you mention and sees for himself what the performance is like. We all have different tolerances when it comes to these things!
Absolutely, though I did post videos, it is helpful to watch more, of course. The op may well require the speed of a tablet, but if he has eye strain his tolerance may be more, hence my post.

Last edited by Waiting4somethin; 03-29-2018 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Unhelpful wording
Waiting4somethin is offline   Reply With Quote