View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 04:14 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting4somethin View Post
Hello, I share your pain so I understand very well your need. Yes there are good ereaders for browsing, the Boox Max 2, which is a 13.3 inch ereader that can be used as an hdmi monitor, or Onyx Boox Note which is more like a tablet at 10.3 inches.
If the OP is dissatisfied with the speed of the Sony for browsing, I see no reason to suppose he'd be any happier with either of the choices you mention. Both are still extremely slow compared to the typical tablet.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote