View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 03:56 PM   #55
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxczxc View Post
Yes landscape mode works perfectly fine
No need to put off your jailbreak any longer! If you need help, you will receive.
Thanks! I rely on you-all. I've order the hardware, and I'm looking in semi-schock at the instructions for the jailbreak. Yeah, I'm a geek and I speak Unix (a bit) but I'm reluctant to remove *allll* my books. Still, that might not stop me.

I'm also reading through the whole thread (under those jailbreak instructions). *Fascinating*, all the work that has gone into this stuff. Probably, by the end of the thread, I'll feel more secure in the given instructions.

But maybe I'll try my latest-version-basic-kindle first (as of Jul-12-2016), before I do the Voyage.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote