View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #51
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I think that sounds a really interesting change. We shall each have time to think up some books, and decide whether we want a theme or a random selection.

And I think the honour of doing the first one should go to sun surfer as he's our Fearless Leader and he thought of this!

I have had a look again at the current list of themes and while it's just about impossible to decide which to drop and which to keep, here are my suggestions - not worrying about which month each would be in:

Drop:
Highly Challenging
Lottery
Open
Contemporary
Region (because there are two)
Poetry

Keep:
Plays
Region
Time Period
Non-Fiction
Obscure
Short

But I would be just as happy with any other configuration. And of course if someone's pet theme was dropped out, he or she could always reinstate when it came to her/his turn.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote