View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #790
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
I've found Cool Reader to be the best at using an epub's css, but it still doesn't use ALL of the css. For example, a lot of epubs do not indent the first paragraph of a chapter or a new section, but those paragraphs ARE indented in Cool Reader, even when specifically told to use the internal css. Not a big issue, but annoying. Taken together, 100 little annoyances like that get in the way of my enjoying what I am reading.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote