View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #727
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I heard that before from you. May you resist from keep looking and start enjoying reading on your eReaders.
Yes but I really mean it this time. Trebuchet is perfect for me. I get more lines per page and it doesn't need to be huge like the other fonts I was using for me not to have issues. I can read with it in dark or light settings and no eye strain.

I use this font on my KF but it's too skinny on the PW so a little editing and now it's perfect. I'd take a pic of it on the PW if I could but seeing I am pretty much immobile till this toe heals I can't even go looking for the camera. The black and white screenshot does not do it justice though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote