View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 07:04 PM   #71
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscat View Post
First, it would be great to have search refined a little.
Kovid gave me a hint on this. I've added boolean and location specific search parameters. It's exactly the same as in the main GUI search but limited to fields showin in the store search. So you can do things like:

Code:
author:"george" and author:martin a game store:amazon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
The store plugin is handy as well. However, I do get an error there. It looks like it's only ManyBooks that gives the error:
You're using a proxy, Thank You!!! I wasn't able to test this adequately. I've pushed a fix for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Now I'm curious if Calibre will be able to tell one if a book is DRM infested or not?
Right now no, but I plan to add this before the 0.8 release.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote